Sunday, October 26, 2008

Vote for Britney at the EMA's

Hola, hejsa, salut, tag, ciào, witaj and hello to all Britney's fantastic fans over in Europe!


As the resident Londoner, I'm taking this opportunity to reach out to you guys across the pond and let you all know how much we appreciate your support for our girl Britney. We've been reading all your comments and it's so great to see your kind messages. 'Womanizer' hasn't even been released in the U.K. yet (it's out November 24) but I know my fellow Brits will do me proud, and spread the word to make sure 'Womanizer' gets to the number one spot!


So, for those of us over here in the States who might not be as well versed in our European music news... wanted to let the "yanks" know that Britney is nominated for three awards at the MTV European Music Awards this year: i) Act of 2008, ii) Best Act Ever and; iii) Album of the Year (for Blackout)...and you can vote for her to win online! You can vote as many times as you like so get clicking guys! I must have voted 100 times! I think I'll also throw in my vote for the Jonas Brothers in the New Act category... got a secret soft spot (or not so secret, now) for those boys. Who would you nominate for best new act?

The awards are on November 6 in Liverpool and Katy Perry will be hosting!

Vota, votación, vote!

Hmm, I just got a little goose-bumpy, like I just had a little United Nations-type moment there... bringing the world just a bit closer together :) But then again, I'm the girl who cries watching the Olympics!

source: Britneyspears.com

0 comments: